Saturday, July 19, 2008

Updates!

I've finally gotten around to updating the blog! Okay, so starting is probably a better verb than updating, since today's reviews of the Logitech Harmony Remote and diNovo Mini home theater keyboard are my first ones ever. I'm constantly fielding questions from family and friends about my recommendations for the latest and greatest tech gadgets, so my plan is for this blog to be an easy way to pass on these recommendations to them and to anyone else out there in the "series of tubes" who may be interested.

I have several other reviews and topics in the queue, including the new Canon MX850 multifunction printer and a great new vehicle solution for the iPhone and iPod. Please, if you have a question, comment, or a product that you would like to see addressed or reviewed next, click below to leave a comment and let me know!

No comments: